We Don't Have Cases; We Have Families We Don't Have Clients; We Have Youths
Overview of Care Coordination:
WHAT IS CARE COORDINATION THROUGH WRAPAROUND DELAWARE?
Care Coordination through Wraparound Delaware is guided by the wraparound philosophy that emphasizes empowering families. This is defined under the following value base:
- Building on strengths to meet the youth and family needs
- Best fit with culture and preferences
- Community based responsiveness
- Increased parent choice and family independence
- Caring for youth in the context of their families
- Never giving up
Wrapround Delaware Practices a High Fidelity Wraparound Process
- We create an individualized Plan of Care for each youth and their family. This is based on their skills, strengths and supports.
- Each Plan of Care is tailored to the family’s unique situation in order to achieve set goals.
- Our Care Coordinators work closely with our youth and their families to build up a team of both natural and professional supports to help guide them through this process.
- Wraparound Delaware works closely with the team to address any unmet and underlying needs that are identified by the family.
- The team meets monthly to develop an individualized Plan of Care that will encompass all aspects of the family’s life as well as developing a comprehensive Crisis Plan.
For program information contact: