Our vision is for all families and youth to know they are strong.
Wraparound Maryland’s mission is to provide care coordination services utilizing wraparound principles and philosophies to guide a process where all families and youth feel supported, encouraged and hopeful that their and goals will be realized.
- Conduct an intensive family interview upon entry and provide a strengths based summary to every family
- Build a team of people that will work with the youth and family in their community. Team is composed of school staff, mental health professionals, advocates, family members, and community members
- Together with the family and its natural team members, the Wraparound Coordinator collaboratively facilitates the development of the Plan of Care (POC)
- Regular team meetings
- Weekly contact and support at a minimum
- Provide information on local resources
- Aide in referrals to outside agencies for support
- Help families build relationships with supports and services
- Coordinate with school personnel
- Help families understand and access public mental health